CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chlamydia returned..plz reply

Views: 12,027
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 87,588

Re: Chlamydia returned..plz reply

I'm having the same problem. I've done a substantial amount of research on the problem. I found a page that said you have to purge heavy metals from your system at the same time you take the Antibiotics . Take Cilantro (chinese parsley) in tablet form if you can find it, or drops (which was all I could find). The Cilantro has the added benefit of specifically targeting urinary tract infections, which I think is good because it all ends up in the same specific area (if you know what I mean). You can also simply buy Cilantro from your local grocer. The Cilantro gets the heavy metals mobile in your body, and then you need to take Chorella to bind with the heavy metals and remove them from your system. I guess the Chlamydia hides under the heavy metals when you are taking the Antibiotics . As soon as the Antibiotics run out, the Chlamydia comes back. You take this at the same time that you take the antibiotics. As far as antibiotics go, there are 2 options. Either Doxycycline or the Z-pack that you took. The Z-pack is not as effective. Doxycycline is the first line defense treatment for Chlamydia. If that doesn't work, then the doctors typically try the Z-pack. The problem gets more complicated due to the problem of biofilms, but you don't need to worry about all that now. I would recommend getting another doctor though. No way should he have told you that it was ok to have sex again so soon after your treatment...FOOLISH! Standard treatment goes for 1 week with 1-100mg capsule of Doxycycline taken twice per day. I believe my problem would have been cured had I had more pills to take. I finished my last pill just as my symptoms were stopping. I knew it was too soon to stop taking, and now I may have a much more serious problem due to Antibiotic resistance. You can order Doxycycline online without a doctor's permission, but you do so at your own risk and it's a bit expensive. My feelings are to continue taking the Doxycyline for at least 1 week after your symptoms have completely dissappeared. I you have any questions, feel free...good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)