CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chlamydia returned..plz reply

Views: 11,924
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 87,586

Re: Chlamydia returned..plz reply

Listen, calm down. Do NOT have sex with the boyfriend. Wait a month. Seriously. I had chlamydia back in 2003 and took a dose of meds then. Six months later, I still had it. I took yet another dose and a few months later, tested negative. HOWEVER...I am going to the doctor today and get checked again. You see, once you've had it, you have to deal with the repercussions. By the way, I don't mean to alarm you (although it alarms me, but I've slogged through a couple of medical papers available on the internet and apparently, there are new strains of chlamydia which can stay "hidden" inside the body. All the Antibiotics do is suppress it, not necessarily cure it. So I'm worried, too.

The only thing to do, really, is wait. Don't have penetrative sex. If you need to get it on, try mutual self-gratification. If you have sex now, you risk re-infection. You two have to give your bodies time to heal. The Antibiotics are not magic bullets. Your body has to do the rest. Wait a month, get retested, pray for the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)