CureZone   Log On   Join
Chlamydia returned..plz reply

krybaby Views: 12,502
Published: 19 y

Chlamydia returned..plz reply

Okay, I found out I had chlamydia about 2 weeks ago, I took 4 pills all at once, I think it was caled Zithromax or something. My Doc said to wait 3 days before having sex. He also gave me enough pills for my BF. I took the 4 pills and then like a %¤#&!§-I had sex the 2nd night, when my BF had not been treated yet. I called my DOC the next day and he said that I would still be clean, but to give my BF the pills immediatly. Well now I still have discharge, not smelly or a funny color, just normal but a little more than usual. I pee every 10 minutes and sometimes it burns. I have diarhea and it has been constant for a few days, I get pains in my lower stomach one side or the other and I think thats about it. I went back to the DOC and got 8 more pills for me and my BF just in case but do you think I got it again and my DOC was just an idiot for telling me I was still ok because I had taken the pills or do you think that I still had it? Very confused and afraid I am going to be infertile. I have only had it for about 6 weeks but I am scared. please respond. thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)