CureZone   Log On   Join
Sudden appearance of symptoms after 20 months?

Damien Views: 5,798
Published: 21 y

Sudden appearance of symptoms after 20 months?

My understanding is that Chlamydia is asymptomatic but when symptoms do appear, they generally appear within a month. I have recently experienced symptoms and I am certain my girlfriend has not been with anyone during our 18 month relationship.

Has anyone noticed (or know of) symptoms appearing well after a year of contact with a potentially infected person? It has been over 20 months since I was with anyone else and unfortunately I have not had an STD test during that time.

I read someone else's message indicating other possible non-sexual sources of Chlamydia. Is there a web site or literature with more information? Throughout my readings on the internet I have not encountered such information. All resources lead me to the idea that direct sexual contact is the only way to transmit Chlamydia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)