CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Mama and others

lumpy Views: 46,570
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 87,328

Question for Mama and others

Mama Mia...what a great story! Thanks for sharing, especially with your limited time! Question for Mama, or anyone who has the answer........since I am planning my next flush on Saturday, should I abstain from fat on Friday, in addition to Saturday? What I'm trying to get at is, by doing so, will I force more stones out since I have allowed more bile to build up over the two days....or, can your gall bladder only hold so much bile so abstaining on Friday would be a waste of time?

PS: Thanks to everyone on this site, whether they replied to my post or not. When I had my first attack in the middle of the night I was scared to death because I knew exactly what it was....my mom, dad & grandmother all had their gb's removed. At two in the morning I found this site and read and read and read. That weekend did my first flush and got out numerous small Gallstones and two the size of large peanuts. I've only had two attacks since my then and am certain if I had not found this site I would have already been to the dr. to see about having the little sucker cut out (as my concerned mother advises me to do everyday). I am by no means "cured" but thank you, thank you, thank you for being here for me and all my fellow "stoners" out there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)