CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tomato juice is clearing up my skin! Try it!

GreenCentral Views: 37,183
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 802,257

Re: Tomato juice is clearing up my skin! Try it!

How are you doing now - are you still drinking the tomato juice. Your message was in January and it's almost been six months. I started it three days ago but also started the oil pulling a week ago. I swish the oil for 10 minutes vigoriously and then spit out and put in new oil (Sunflower or Sesame) and do it again for 10 minutes. I'm also on a parasite remover pill and liver detox. I'm showing signs of clearing without Cortizone Shots that I've been taking for over a year. However, after 15 weeks of being clear I had the worst skin reaction ever with blisters all over. But now 14 days later since that attack, I'm starting to clear especially after drinking the tomato juice. So, something is different. It may be the combination of all of the above and another product called IntraMax with 415 essential nutrients. It has matrixes for all the systems and includes light treatments and flower essences. If I completely clear without taking any Cortizone, then I'm half-way out of the woods. The Cortizone, even the creams were making my hair fall out, loss of vision, and my whole body was sensitive to the touch like a fibermalysia feeling. I believe there is a certain combination that will turn the immune system back to responding correctly. Even with all the pain and confusion, I've learned more about myself than ever as it stopped me in my tracks to take the time to figure out things that are actually much better for me than what I was doing and eating!! Thank you so much for your input as already I'm feeling better than ever! BestWishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)