CureZone   Log On   Join
Tomato juice is clearing up my skin! Try it!

Views: 39,124
Published: 17 y

Tomato juice is clearing up my skin! Try it!

Hello, I'll try to keep this short as possible, with as much relevant information as possible so I can help someone:

Try drinking tomato juice every day.

Me: 24 year old female, generally fit, thin healthy.

My eczema: Since I was 8 or so. First I had a patch under my nose during allergy season, on my arms in the winter, sometimes behind my knees too. Used hydrocortisone constantly but it didn't seem to work. When I went to college it got really bad. I had eczema on my torso, behind my neck, sometimes on my ears. In college my face got pretty bad so I went to a doctor for a prescription. They gave me betamethasone priponiate. It worked great but it is not for long term use. Eventually I decided to try to find a way to get off of it. At first it was not so bad but then cold weather came around and soon my face looked awful again. My eczema never really seemed to be caused by any specific foods or triggers or anything, I think mines is based on colon problems. Most of my life I had a crappy diet (mostly ate white rice and meat, lots of meat, hot dogs, chef boyardee ravioli, mac and cheese, tunafish sandwhiches, ramen noodles, microwave dinners, almost never ate fruit nor vegetables) and was constantly constipated.

The other day I came across the suggestion to drink tomato juice so I gave it a try, for the past year I've been trying everything I've come across: probiotics, MSM, flax oil, vitamin D, taking long Epsom Salts /sea salts baths, master cleanse, I did two liver flushes, some coffee enemas, drinking green smoothies daily, last month I started the colonix program, I'm still using it now, threelac, formula 3-something (anti-candida stuff). I mention those because maybe they might have helped my eczema too. I have also been trying to improve my diet, it is not ideal yet, but now I include more fresh produce and whatnot.

The effect: The rash is disappearing steadily. At first I had alot of skin peeling off and at night I'd have some short but intense bouts of itchiness but that just seems to be part of the healing process. First two days had some trouble sleeping but that went away quickly. My point is, don't confuse some temporary bad side effects with not-getting-better. Another side effect: When I go to bed to sleep I get alot of hypnagogic visions.

I think it's the Lycopene in tomato juice that helps, so maybe a lycopene supplement would work too. Not sure but I think I read that it cleanses the blood, helps the immune system, and prevents food from rotting in the intestines.

Anyway, I hope this helps someone. I never thought I'd find something so simple that works so well so fast, after suffering chronically for over 15 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)