CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne and problem skin at 30

Richard Views: 3,102
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 8,721

Re: Acne and problem skin at 30

Hi Colin

Sounds to me like you have an unhealthy digestive system resulting in the loss of weight. It is probably that your system is not absorbing the nutrients you are taking. This resulted in lack of certain essential minerals, vitamins, etc... What I believe you might need to do is to try and put the digestive system/GI tract back in good working order and see if that will help. Of course, this must be complemented with a healthy Diet (a moderation of a wide variety of food including lots of fresh vegetables and fruits), lots and lots of water and of course, exercise, exercise and exercise.

A very good probiotics in conjunction with a very good blend of botanical oils rich in the essential fatty acids may help in this case.

You can read my other posts regarding the good probiotics. A good blend of botanical oils would provide you with the Omega and unique linoleic and linolenic (ARA n DHA) acids. They are necessary for the health of the cells and blood in your body which in turn might affect what you are experiencing. You can read about these at the website:
www.plantsterols.ca
The plant sterols (campesterols, stigmasterols, sistosterols, oryzanol, etc.) are very important and useful for the proper functioning of the body.

Probiotics not only ensures a healthy digestive system, it will also boost the immune system of your body and you should be seriously thinking about that now. As your body ages, it will need preventive measures! If you want more info, check out the website:
www.osumex.com
click on "probiotic". You can also navigate using the "Product/Solution" box on the top left. Most of the underscored words are links to more info.

Take care n I hope this is useful info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)