CureZone   Log On   Join
personal breakthrough with halogen imbalance

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,906
Published: 17 years ago

personal breakthrough with halogen imbalance

i have been taking at least 100mg of Iodine in the form of Lugols for over 3 months. i have really leveled off on feeling it at all. however, this week i have finally been getting dark and strange colored urine. why it has taken this long to reach this stage, i dont know. perhaps a huge deficit of Iodine and mass absorption into tissue already cleared by years of avoidance of the other halogens. the whole situation has my wheels turning once again.

when i was at my sickest, i felt like a walking corpse(when i could get out of bed.) i have developed a picture of the body functioning which is much like the layers of an onion. there is a level of existence possible in which the outer layers are non-functioning and the worse this gets, the life force gets weaker and weaker. for example, my outer layer, my skin, was thick, hard, and pretty much not doing anything it should except stay attached. i had serious signs of scleroderma. in fact, lots of autoimmune stuff going on.

i blamed fluoride right away and cut out all wheat and soft drinks for reasons other than halides. the changes came quite slowly over the years. yet, without any big signs(i just knew i felt a little better every day) outwardly, i was slowly changing the climate inside by drinking only distilled water and eating only organic certified food. also, no microwaves, no teflon, no drugs or lubes or waterproofing or anything else that i knew had fluoride in it.

so, it seems that i have been healing from the inside out. as my tissues have taken in iodine, i have not had a big detox problem. after 3 months on iodine, i am finally out to the skin layer. the subcutaneous fat on my torso is melting away, i can feel my abs through my skin for the first time in decades. i rarely get exhausted, need less sleep, wake more refreshed, have greater body strength, have MORE muscle mass without working out, and now i am finally moving out some deeply stored bromides.

holding the course.
trapper out

ps i cannot rule out the iodoral i have been taking as well. i have been taking an additional 25-50mg of Iodine in the pill form for the last week. i take it at night, hoping for more iodine to reach my small intestines. so now i get brown urine. my digestion continues to improve as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.134 sec, (2)