CureZone   Log On   Join
2 nd flush not so stellar.

Views: 2,914
Published: 22 y

2 nd flush not so stellar.

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I did my second flush Sep. 13th & 14th. Didn't get as many stones as the first time. I passed about 50 -60 soft stones BB to large peas in size and most were green with a few tan ones and a bunch of chaff. The only hitch in the whole process was that this time I had a doozy of an attack on Sunday night. The only thing I could think of was that perhaps I should have zapped the week prior like the structions say to do. I was pretty tender in the ribs for most of the week after too. So let that be a lesson to me, eh?

My lovly bride of course passed over 300 stones (again) and had no problems. I'm so jealous of her. :-)

We'll be back at it again mid Oct. Oh yeah, the B & D juicer worked awesome. My arms and hands were much relieved to not have to squeeze over a dozen grapefruits.

See ya'll later,
Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)