CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Charles please pray for me too

Views: 1,688
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 87,111

Re: Charles please pray for me too

Hi Connie,

I will be praying for you. When I found the site, I too was leary of even trying the cleanse because of the horrors I had been told about getting a stone stuck. The only real hurry the doctor was in was to tell me I I had to have the surgery. They weren't in any hurry when I was having an attack or to set up an appointment. I guess they thought that with a few attacks, I would be more than glad to submit to surgery. I was, after the last major attack and the worst physical pain I have ever had, but they still weren't in a hurry as it was Friday evening and they wanted to go home for the weekend.

I guess the fear of having another attack like that last one was enough to cause me to go ahead and re-read some of the post here then to try it because of all the encouraging things and benefits I read about.

I faster for three days drinking coldpressed organic apple juice. It was recommended that I drink a gallon of Juice and a gallon distilled water of a day. I could only drink about a half gallon of each. On the third day, I followed Dr Clark's method of Epsom Salt and olive oil/lemon juice. I have had some minor pain since the first cleanse but as I have said in other post, it has been minor and it has been almost two months since even the last minor pain. I was having major attacks that started a month apart and had gotten down to not fully a week apart.

I will share something about fear that I have learned from training my own horses and I think it may apply to us as people in life. I had purchased a really well bred horse that had been professionally trained to show and ride. It was a dream come true for me, as I have loved horses since my first memories. Growing up, my family could never afford such a luxury so it remained a wishful dream of mine until I was 42 years old. God was at work in this dream but the story is long and I want to encourage you to move forward so I will move on with it.

Other horse owners we met told us we really needed a professional trainer to handle this horse. That was a mystery me because I had already been riding him for about three months. I was told the horse would hurt me or one of my family members, not knowing any better, I let them send me to a Professional(?) that would be able to fix him. After three days the Pro called and said that she could train him to ride and show but he would kill one of us. She said he was the most difficult horse she had ever seen or tried to work with. My heart sank after hearing those words, but I decided to see what I could learn and do on my own. I met a trainer that is now well respected around the world who encouraged me to use his methods because the methods the other trainer was using were ones of intimidation to cause fear and then get the response they wanted. That sounds sort-of like satan does us as people, God says that fear is not from Him.

I did use the methods of my new friend and after just a short time few hours, I could see the horse relaxing and trying to give me what I was asking him to do. It took me three years to re-train what it took one person three days to create because of using pain and fear to try to train this horse. I also learned that you can't be a passenger on a horse's back, they think and can act on their own and will unless you earn the right to control them. When you are afraid they become afraid, when you are in control, they will submit to your control.

God has told us in Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." God is in control and if we will just trust Him and seek Him with all our hearts, He will direct us and lead us to where we need to go. There are many believers and probably son unbelievers here on this site but most of the people want to help each other and that is more Godly, than some church members I know.

Fear is caused mostly by what we don't understand or know about something that we are facing, it is our worst enemy. We can let it control us completely or we can start to trust our hearts especially if you are a believer and God will show you the path you need. I am not a superman believer but I have suffered enough in life to know that God will never leave you alone and will show Himself to you if you just ask Him. He will bless you abundantly and above anything you can ever imagine.

I haven't had any bad side effects or any pain from doing the liver cleanse. I didn't do any other cleanse before the first four cleanses as my liver and gallbladder were yelling for help. I have completed a parasite cleanse and will go on to the colon and kidney cleanse as I continue to seek better health. I would encourage you to start just as soon as you can to do your first liver cleanse and if any pain starts, you can probably do a cleanse right away using the Dr Clark method as the Epsom Salts will clean the way. I have never eaten anything after 2pm before starting the cleanse, but if I were in pain, I would start with it at any time.

I will be praying for your restored health and for you to find the information and courage to go forward with this. It has changed my life in ways that I probably could write a book on. This looks like I have gotten close already.
God bless and keep you,
Charles Hilton

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (3)