CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello PTree

Views: 2,679
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 87,011

Re: Hello PTree

Hi Angela,

Thanks so much for your reply...it is fascinating to me! As a child I suffered with numerous bouts of tonsillitis. In my teens and early twenties it was replaced by strep throat. (I took more courses of Antibiotics than I could begin to count which later contributed to a multitude of health problems, but that's another story!) Eventually my tonsils were removed. I recall many times during these episodes that odd little white balls would appear in my mouth...often towards the back of my throat. They were not mucous, phlegm or pus, and I had no idea what they were. They were precisely what you described in your post! I haven't experienced them in years, and possibly not since having my tonsils removed (too long ago to remember for sure). I know the tonsils are composed of lymphatic tissue and a build-up of toxins probably contributed to these problems.

As for the stones you've passed during your flush...I have seen pictures of light tan colored stones that were calcified; perhaps that is what you passed. Some parasites are white, although I don't know if there are any that would be mistaken for stones. I think it is wise that you saved them...perhaps you can have them analyzed. We'd all be glad to know what they are!

Regards,
Pam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)