CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Garlic

Juniper Views: 2,368
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 86,858

Re: Raw Garlic

Hey Mikey!

Well, I haven't actually tried any other oils, BUT I have read posts of others who have used almond oil (I think it was.) I was intrigued because I wondered if maybe almond oil tastes like marachino cherries...I dunno, but almond EXTRACT tastes & smells like marachino cherries to me....

Also, I've read that you can use any oil you want, as long as it is cold pressed and organic.

Hey, if you're feeling cruddy, you might try an enema....Yeah, I know...Great time to bring THAT up!! If you don't have the stuff you need already, you may have to just suffer for a little while. But an enema, especially a coffee enema, will help clear out all the toxins that your liver is dumping. Remember though, your body is working hard right now. Baby yourself if you can. Rest as much as you can and keep drinking alot of water. Go easy when you start to eat again. I think fresh juice is a good thing. I usually always start out with watermelon. I don't bother juicing it, since it's so juicy. I just eat it.

Hope you get to feeling better!
Yay Mikey!!

I'm so happy for you!

Juniper Berry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)