CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moderator Help Requested, PLEASE

r4000 Views: 7,995
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 855,532

Re: Moderator Help Requested, PLEASE

If I remember correctly I did read that the Japanese intake of Iodine has gone to around 40-50mgs in the past 20 yrs or so..

Must find the references..

Also they refer to the standard Japanese diet,of the people living on the seashores..

Note-I might add that many Japense seaweed products seem to contain some kind of additives(I do know that the Koreans as wellas the Chinese do have Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) in many of their products..)

And Koreans as well as Chinese also consume seaweeds,etc..-anyone that knows of studies done for these population including Taiwan?

Note-after going back to this thread-I do think it is a sort of a mixed one-support/debate.I apologize for the confusion here.My mistake..

However I am not negating the effects of iodine,lugol etc..heck I am using Lugol 5%and do feel the effects,this I cannot deny them.
And yes Lugol 5% does makes your hairs grow back and tend to make your grey hairs go away...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)