CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: it aint lugol's eom

r4000 Views: 8,190
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 855,045

Re: it aint lugol's eom

People MUST understand that Lugol 5% will  no be longer available after July 2007 in the US..

I Also excpect Canada soon to follow.So in addition to taking some of the alternatives better star stocking up on Lugol 5%

But a reminder- as this iodine is inert,chemically treated it will become part of the toxic minerals that have been accumulated in our body.

The doctors advocating Lugol/iodioal are WRONG in assuming that this iodine/iodide is similar to the one found in seaweeds. The Japanse people have not had any side effects as they were not consumming chemically treated iodine.

In fact zero studies  about the differences between Lugol and the one derived from seaweeds..over a period of time..

I do urge people to be CAREFUL  AS WE ALL KNOW THAT  as for NATURAL VITAMINS AND SYNTHETIC VITAMINS ,THE EFFECTS ARE not THE SAME.

Yet  the Linus Pauling, Institute,Vitamin C Council still refuse to this day to ackowledge this nor do they care if their vitamin C is derived from GMO(genitically modified) corn..or it is derived from beets,tapioca,etc..

I am very wary about the doctors promoting iodine/iodide- they talk/promote iodoral/Lugol but as for Modifilan,etc..they are rather silent..

Note-as for me I am reducing my intake of Lugol 5% (12 drops per day to 6-8 until I get Modifilan...possibly the best alternativ esi to take less LUGOL and compensate with Modifilan..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)