CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oh my goodness!!

Views: 17,868
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 854,527

Re: oh my goodness!!

Hey, welcome to the ongoing heal-a-thon!! Most all of us made a decision, later in life, to do something about our health. We got sick and tired of BEING sick and tired, particularly because the illnesses were being caused by what the FDA has determined to be "harmless" for human exposure. I just got on this wagon back late last year and actually began making proactive steps in Januaray. I could be the Curezone Poster Child for what happens to a person if they abandon their health!

I used to drink a 2 litre of Dr. Pepper on almost a daily basis. I used to down 2 double cheeseburgers, supersized fries, and a Tank-o-soda. Between my horrible diet, lack of exercise, and exposure to toxic compounds, etc., I was an absolute mess - I still am, to a great degree! This all started with my thyroid and moved on from there.

I'm taking things in baby steps - one thing at a time. I didn't get this way, overnight, and it's going to take time and patience for me to get most of my health under control. SO - welcome and be thrilled that you're not 46 and wondering where your body decided to give up on you! LOLOLOLOL

Oh, about the fast food stuff: ever since I started being more active in my physical health, I have avoided that stuff as much as possible. This is not to say that I haven't gone through Wendy's a couple of times since January, but I do not purchase Dr. Pepper, anymore - after learning of the bromides, I haven't had a soda in 3 months and I do not miss is, one iota!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)