CureZone   Log On   Join
Help!!! Yeast infection worse since taking Diflucan?????

angelofeventide Views: 122,918
Published: 17 y

Help!!! Yeast infection worse since taking Diflucan?????

The gynocologist said I had an external yeast infection, but not internal. He gave me a Diflucan and Nystatin cream for the inside of the labia. I took the Diflucan last night and started the Nystatin last night. When it woke up it felt a little better but as soon as I started running errands all day for work, it became so painful I was nearly in tears. When I got home I looked at the inside of the labia and it is beet red (which the dr. said he saw). I don't know how it could happen, but could the Diflucan and Nystatin be making it worse? Is is die-off or is the pain worse because all the friction from running errands today? It hurts so bad and I've never had Diflucan not work for me before. Also, I've used Nystatin cream before and never had a reaction from it, so I don't think it's an allergy to it. Thanks.

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)