CureZone   Log On   Join
Pontificating on Parasites

Views: 3,947
Published: 17 y

Pontificating on Parasites

Previously displayed was a photo of a worm that came out of me a couple of years ago. I expelled a big knotted up clump of them almost as big as my fist. It kind of looked like one of those green fungus moss balls that grow in oak trees in Texas, except they were yellow, orange and white. The wormwad in my toilet looked very much like the "classic" photos of Ascaris that frequently come up when googling for parasites.

This post will probably be more appreciated by folks at the parasite Forum, so I will put it there too. I am sharing at the Iodine Forum because my hope is that Iodine supplementation will bump my immune system into gear and prevent worms from killing me before I am ready to die.

They have been the source of my athsma since high school. They tried to turn me into compost four years ago. I learned how to get rid of them at the parasite Forum. I am now hanging out at the Iodine Forum hoping I can learn how to keep them from coming back. Iodine seems to be a very important mineral for me, crucial to my healing process.

But once again, same as with many other things I've taken to combat parasites, I had to take a lot more than the recommended dose before I got any results. And, as always, when I started getting results (I could feel the parasites becoming uncomfortable, moving around in my body, looking for a place to hide from the iodine and herbs, stinging me, biting me...) they began messing with my mind, making me think people were calling me egotistical. I take no offense, either. I am egotistical. I know this. I don't like it, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. That doesn't mean I am going to stop trying, however.

The parasties also cause me to become forgetful, fearful. They make me think that I'm dead and don't know it, and that everything is just a dream, that you are all a figment of my non-existent imagination, and that everyone is trying to get me to wake up and realize that I have dematerialized. I am nothing more than a pesky ghost, who needs to go away. For some reason this embarasses me and I do not want to be the last one to know that I don't really exist. I feel like I'm melting in the middle of the night. Weird stuff.

A psychologist would probably say that I am suffering from terminal loneliness and want to give me a hug. I would hate that. So what is the answer. It is a rhetorical question. I welcome your feedback anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)