CureZone   Log On   Join
Amazing OP -- the depression eradicator

sandover Views: 6,629
Published: 17 years ago

Amazing OP -- the depression eradicator

Hi, all --

So it is a really gray, dismal day here in Richmond. I have been moping about all morning feeling pretty out of it. The girls are going a bit bonkers as we can't go outside because of the rain. The house is not exactly orderly. So I have a case of the gray-day, sick-of-cold-weather blues!

I OP'ed using sunflower oil for about 25 minutes while cleaning up the kitchen. The turnaround in my mood was 180 degrees! I had more energy, a greater sense of wellness and calm, and felt bright and like I had something to contribute to the stream of life today, rather than just complaints to offer!

No antidepressant has ever been able to do that for me. And I have taken about 20 different ones. Drugs and alcohol could do it for a while, but I had terrible consequences with both because I couldn't stop doing them! OP really puts the wind back in my sails for so little money and effort. I know the effect may be due in part to the meditative effects I feel when I OP, and to being part of the OP community here, but those things said, I still have experienced what I feel is a direct antidepressant/chemical result from this simple therapy.

What a wonderful tool this is. I feel really blessed at having a second chance at my day -- an hour or so ago I was wondering how I would make it through the day -- now, I am enthusiastic and OK with how things are. That is a real gift.

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)