CureZone   Log On   Join
I am a lost loser and I need help

stix74 Views: 2,307
Published: 17 y

I am a lost loser and I need help

I have never been hee before and not really sure what im doing here now (just know I'm looking for something!) but here goes....

I am soooooooo lost. I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful small children, all of whom I looooooooooooooooooooooove to death: a good job teaching 2 days a week.....privileged in a lot of ways............. but I just cant avoid the drink.

Every moment in my life seems to be punctuated with the need for alcohol. I lose weight...I reward myself with a drink. I achieve a work goal ... I reward myself with a drink. Big event coming up... I calm my nerves with a drink. What the hell am I doing???? To the outside world I am well groomed, punctual, organised and dedicated and in reality I'm a mess by 9.00pm.

I live in a small rural town in Australia and although I could join AA I know that I will most definitely not be anonymous............but I would love some support and encouragement online.

If you know what I am going through, please help.....I know this is maybe not the right place to get it....but if you know where I should go I'd be so grateful. I have a problem and I want to overcome it. Help me please.

In love and light

Stix74

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)