CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am a lost loser and I need help

shadowalker164 Views: 2,055
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 836,393

Re: I am a lost loser and I need help

Stix74…
Welcome. I think you are in the right place. When you were describing your drinking patterns, it made perfect sense to me. I drank like that. If it makes you feel any better, you are not alone. You sound like one of us.

There is a solution. You can live a full and rewarding life without alcohol. Thousands, no millions of alcoholics before you have done so.

But you need to do the things these other women did to get what they got. They went to Alcoholics Anonymous, got a sponsor and worked the steps.

Stix74, this is your life we are talking about, this is your family, this is everything you love we are talking about here. If what you have told us is true, you have crossed that invisible line, alcohol now plays a major and negative role in your life. Alcoholism NEVER gets better on it’s own. But it does and will get a lot worse over time.

What do you think will happen if you find a meeting and go to it? You need to understand that there are women, just like you in that meeting right now. The only difference is they aren’t drinking just for today.

What is more important, your sanity, and family, or your unfounded fear of the unknown.

Follow your heart on this one,
Richard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)