CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Absence Due to Unexpected Death in My Family!!!

concernedgranny Views: 4,007
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 8,216

Re: My Absence Due to Unexpected Death in My Family!!!

I am apalled that someone would be so cruel as to attack you for not being here. Obviously, they have a very self-centered view of the universe. I stumbled onto this website a few weeks ago and have been reading everything in sight. Your postings are of particular interest as I have excema on my hands that blisters, breaks open, and leaves deep wounds that take about a month to heal. Once they heal, I can count on another outbreak about 2-3 weeks after any very stressful situation. At least, this is what I've come to connect to the outbreaks. I currently take care of my mother who has Alzheimer's and the stress is pretty intense. As you can imagine, I have an ongoing outbreak. Just about get it healed and there are those little blisters, starting between my fingers again. Pretty soon, on my palms and we're off.

Anyway, enough of my diatribe. Please take good care and take time to nurture yourself.

Warm regards,
Concerned Granny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)