CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THANK YOU ALL!!!

aunty Views: 4,279
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 8,231

Re: THANK YOU ALL!!!

I've cried tears of great sorrow, grief, and pain; but now, I'm crying healing tears as I am strengthened by your words of encouragement and love. Thank you so much. Your words let me know that you have heard the sincerity in my heart from the many postings I've posted on this website. Those three nieces of mine are my motivation. Everyday I look at them healed I have to share the wisdom that brought their healing; so that others may hopefully experience the same. I don't get paid by this website or by any of the many references I make. I simply share my experience and the knowledge gained because I believe it's the right thing to do. I believe that we can all learn from each other. Each of us have different pieces of the puzzle; and the more we share, the more the picture of hope becomes clearer. I've learned just as much (or even more) from you all than you've probably learned from me. Again, Thank You All!!!

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)