CureZone   Log On   Join
My Absence Due to Unexpected Death in My Family!!!

aunty Views: 4,725
Published: 18 y

My Absence Due to Unexpected Death in My Family!!!

It is ashame that people are so negative that they would assume the worse in human character; especially in the cases of real hope and success. My absence from this website has been due to the loss of a loved one in my family that took my whole family by surprise. I and my family are in the process of healing; as a result, I have not focused on websites or emails. I'm personally drained and exhausted and have been trying to heal. Imagine my surprise today when I view this website to see posted "Where's the fraudulent Aunty". "Salt to a wound", "kicking a person when they are down", "low blow", "ignorance", and a "blatant lie" all accurately apply to that statement.

I have lived eczema all of my life (40 years). My nieces are the most precious things to me. Their suffering was real and horrific; as a result, I was not going to stop until I found success. I left Corporate America in New York and moved back to Virginia to focus full attention on their care. I could do this because I am single and had no children of my own. Their success was immediate and endured for the longterm because I addressed the cause. The reason that so many people suffer long with eczema is because the cause is not addressed.

If there was ever a wrong time to call me a fraud then this was it. This death in my family has taken a lot out of me: to the point where I was ready to give up on caring for other people's suffering; thus, ready to end my need to post messages of hope and healing to eczema sufferers. I was tired and felt that enough wisdom had been shared and many people had found healing as a result. I was ready to quit; yet, I wanted to take one last look at this website to confirm my decision. What an awful thing to read ("Where's the fraudulent Aunty"); especially during this time in my life. Guess what, I'm fired up again and back with a vengeance. As I have said, I'm in the midst of a personal healing process and will slowly get back to responding to the many messages that have been sent.

Let me just finish this message with a message to #58406; no matter what you say, believe, or think my nieces are still healed and are grateful that they had an aunt who wouldn't give in to the negativity and hopelessness regarding eczema that she watched her mother live and suffer with all her life. You expect longterm suffering and hopelessness and that's what you get; I expected healing and that's what I got. What's even more worse than false hope is a jealousy and envy of those who have achieved success where you haven't.

On another day and in another time, I would not have justified that ignorant remark or statement with a response; however, and like I said, if there was ever a wrong time for me to read, see, or hear something like that said of me then this was it!!!

aunty

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)