CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this belongs in the urine therapy debate forum n/m

ei132 Views: 20,687
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 825,330

Re: this belongs in the urine therapy debate forum n/m

Dear Sylvie,
I am a PhD in computer science, not a medical doctor ---- so a medical doctor has to verify what I have written.

You can google "urine therapy ramniklal gada" and get his opinion on how much urine can be drunk a day. He has told me, "drink urine 4 times a day".

Now, I had read a book "Manav Mootra" which said that the urine therapist had cured a person of opium poisoning (30 grams opium) by making her drink urine of children all night long. --- he also cured a dog of poisoning ---- and we know in Mumbai, India that RATS cannot be poisoned if they reach water ------ why did this work, because the liver must have metabolized the opium BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAVE TO PRODUCE UREA.

It is incorrect to assume that Urea is a waste product. Biology texts and the internet say that UREA is synthesized by the Liver from the byproduct of amino acids and excreted by the kidneys.

Now, if urea is a beneficial product, the liver is forever doing work manufacturing UREA. So immediately a patient comes in, start him/her on a urine fast.

Or start urine injections (if these are safe) or a urine IV if the patient cannot drink urine (please verify this with a doctor or RATS, Ramniklal Gada DOES NOT have any experience with urine injections).

So here is my opinion on urine therapy ----- you can drink as many cups of urine as you want every day ----- it will only reduce work on the liver so the liver will cure itself faster.

UREA is beneficial to the body ---- that is why the LIVER converts useful amino acids into UREA. Give the liver UREA and you will save on protein consumption.

The kidneys are only a FILTER ---- not a metabolizer.
The liver extracts toxins thru the bile into the gall bladder where it is stored and removed during digestion.(an allopathic doctor has agreed on this with me).

EI

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)