CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IF URINE THERAPY works, does it mean EVOLUTION OR CREATIONISM. ---- I'm confused about my acne scars

ei132 Views: 21,015
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 820,516

Re: IF URINE THERAPY works, does it mean EVOLUTION OR CREATIONISM. ---- I'm confused about my acne scars

Hi,
I had Acne in my teens and later (because of lithium) which I stopped using Accutane. Accutane can be used only twice in your whole life, and I had to use it twice to stop the acne.

Now, I've got 3 Acne spots after doing urine therapy --- applying fresh urine to the face.

So I don't know whether urine therapy is good for everything.
The internet says urine therapy cures Acne easily.

But yes, urine therapy has done the other wonderful things on me that I have written, but I'm still not able to eliminate my allopathic medicines.

No other medicine that I know has accomplished as much as Urine Therapy has on me.
Allopathy and all pathy's call "urine" a waste product ---- but the urine therapists call it "water of life".

Read in the Bible "drink water from your own cistern"
and the Hadid where prophet Mohammed asked a group of sick people to drink camel's milk and camel's urine where they became well.
So yes, I'm still experimenting with urine therapy --- only since September 2006 of drinking urine.

Best Regards,
EI

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)