CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying colloidal silver and having unusual pains

Lovey Views: 1,966
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 82,509

Re: Trying colloidal silver and having unusual pains

I am waiting to receive my SG6 Auto and I'm also concerned about mirky water and having my skin turn colors. It comes with .999 silver electrodes. Is that good enough and is that different from 99.999 that I read before?

To Karen, now that you got a different brand of distilled water, did you compare to see if they added something in to the bad one that made it mirky? Can anyone recommend some brands?

I agree with Karen, Ebay's feedback rating from customers proves if a seller is worth buying from--if they have sold hunreds+ of items. I am not trying to promote them either, but if they are a bad seller, it WILL show in the feedback. On the other hand, can you tell for sure you are making a safe purchase when you are buying your health products from Joe Who? On Ebay you pay through Paypal & the seller never sees your payment information. Especially considering how often many of us try out new products. How many sites do you end up feeling cornered into trusting because you think you can't buy it anywhere else safer online? You can get the stuff you need at almost half the price on Ebay...180 pills of Primal Defense for $37 bucks....No kidding. You can also get Pure Lignisul MSM Powder, COQ10, 3lac & the list continues... Sorry if I sound like a commercial..I'm just a believer! Many of you spend a thousand or more yearly on your natural health products just like I do and Ebay is the best, safest & cheapest way to buy online. Like Karen, I will be buying my child's next vehicle on Ebay...and all my future vehicles on Ebay for that matter. They are cheaper than 1/3 the price you'd get at a regular dealership.

I took advice from someone on curezone to buy hair pills and I went to the site and ordered, paid and never got the product. I think I'll stick with Ebay whenever possible from now on.

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)