CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying colloidal silver and having unusual pains

Light_for_Jesus Views: 1,785
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 82,508

Re: Trying colloidal silver and having unusual pains

I did a little more research and found that I had set my rods too closely together. They are 99.999% pure silver. I bought a different brand of distilled water.

The last I made turned out clear.

Concerning the previous comment made to me about ebay, all I can say is that ebay has a feedback for everyone that uses it, both buyers and sellers. To my way of thinking, this makes it more reliable than other places online to shop. If they have sold 1000 products that month and had all positive feedback, you can be sure that the seller is honest and has a good product. I even bought my daughter a beautiful little car this last spring from ebay. We got a great deal. Shopping locally, dealers here wanted $10,000 for a 20-year-old rusted-out pickup, if you know what I mean.

I am not here to promote ebay, but I thought the first comments made to me were pretty sarcastic. I don't think it is necessary to run people down when they are asking for help. All I wanted was information, not a lecture on how stupid and incompetent I am.

Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)