CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: calcium hydroxide

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

John Cullison Views: 6,116
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 819,587

Re: calcium hydroxide

Calcium hydroxide used properly is not only safe but the most absorbable form of calcium obtainable!

And therein lies the problem.

Back when I used to frequent the support forums, every so often (and at an alarmingly increasing rate), we'd get folks who would complain about how this cleanse or that flush "didn't work". After carefully reading what was complained about, invariably, I would find that the person DIDN'T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. And then, compounding his error, he would come and complain about it and complain that the flush doesn't work or made him ill or whatever. And, also at an increasingly alarming rate, I was finding that some folks were encouraging other folks to deviate from the directions, do things out of order, not do the basics or prerequisites, etc. It's frustrating. Some people think that just because they got some measure of success with their perversion of the actual cleansing protocol that everyone can do the corrupted version. And too often it just ain't so.

The simple fact is, even the most well given out instructions, even the simplest instructions, are subject to misinterpretation or reinterpretation by people who do not grasp the importance of the issue at hand or who do not understand what the instructions are actually telling them. Couple that with the ridiculously common belief that "my case is different from everyone else, so changes have to be made", plus the general human desire to fiddle with stuff (especially after one has done it WRONG and then decides that changing things further will somehow "fix" the problem, when the only problem was that one did it wrong in the first place), and we now have a recipe for disaster when substances which possess the potential for real damage are involved. Calcium hydroxide is one such substance.

Calcium hydroxide properly made into lime water has a pH of 12.4. This has the potential to cause some serious problems if not handled properly. No amount of cheerleading for moreless can change this simple fact.

Beyond that, to declare that calcium hydroxide is the "most absorbable" form of calcium is not proven at all. For starters, moreless thinks that the calcium ion is what makes calcium hydroxide basic, and he's completely wrong. It's the hydroxide that's basic. Under any definition of "basic" that I can find, the Ca2+ ion is simply NOT basic. Second, since it's the hydroxide that is actually doing the alkalizing, it doesn't matter at all whether or not the calcium is absorbed, because the alkalizing action has nothing to do with the calcium ion. Third, because calcium hydroxide breaks into Ca2+ ions (about 75% of the time) and Ca(OH)+ ions (the other 25%), only 75% of the Ca2+ ions are available to be absorbed, assumimg they're being absorbed. Fourth, there is absolutely no difference between a Ca2+ ion from calcium hydroxide and a Ca2+ ion from any other ionic calcium substance. The only difference that might come about is from how soluble the substance is in water, and calcium hydroxide is known to have limits on solubility in water (which is why the pH is limited to 12.4 instead of getting even more basic). There are plenty of calcium based substances which are sufficiently soluble in water, and if you are arguing that calcium ion is the most absorbable form, well... I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure that chelated minerals are your best bet for absorption, anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (2)