CureZone   Log On   Join
Dreaming about vomiting

Ayehasherayeh Views: 15,418
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 817,479

Dreaming about vomiting

Hi lakelight

I have not interpreted on this forum for a while now, I was just adding links to my Website on Curezone, and saw your dream and felt to respond as it seemed very vivid for you. The vividness should make it quite clear for you. Any uncertainty or conflict you have experienced may resolve, when you listen to The Inner messages.

I feel and am quite certain that the violent throwing up is your subconscious way of dealing with the rejection of things that you are taking into yourself that go against The Inner knowledge you may have. I feel the first dream showed you it was medical related. Are you going through medical routes and your Inner Self rejects these things? If so you must do what you feel rather than what your Inner Self says.

The fact that you have had another dream like this tells me perhaps you are experiencing trepidation of upcoming medical procedures or doctor visits?

The first dream you had, the doctor gave you something, that almost killed you, I assume medications and recommended medical courses or procedures may not be what you need. The Inner Doctor may be telling you this. The message may be That The Inner Doctor is prescribing something that is more in alignment with what you FEEL is right for you. On the other hand are there things you FEEL you should be doing yet are rejecting? more details of the dream as well as your FEELINGS will reveal this.

You do not need to force something that is uncomfortable. Allow Your Inner Self to speak and it may help you fel comfortable in trusting what you know is true. may this resonate with you. For a limited time I am doing free dream analysis & Reiki Distant Treatments through my website just email me.

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)