CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What have you tried to alleviate symptoms or get remission?

aliG Views: 7,956
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 415,077

Re: What have you tried to alleviate symptoms or get remission?

Hi there. I've had complex regional pain syndrome since April 2006 after fracturing a bone in my hand and then being put in a cast for four weeks, which shouldn't have happened. I haven't returned to work since and a return to work is some time off yet. I wasn't prescribed any medication until 7 1/2 months after the onset. I'm on my second medication (Neurontin, as the side effects from the first medication Amitriptyline were dreadful). I've been having twice weekly osteopathic treatment since late May 2006. I've learnt so much from my wonderful osteo and also from searching the internet about the condition. It's important to understand what's going on, to understand the condition as best you and try something more natural. My osteo works on my back, neck, head, shoulder, chest, muscles and more, all sorts of things as it's like a "chain" and all are connected. So my advice would be to search out an osteo in your area, and you'll be amazed at the difference. Also, a change to diet could be helpful, together with trying to minimise stress levels, try to stay positive. There is no known cure but with the right help we can learn to live with the condition. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)