CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Static electricity

notalone Views: 42,632
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 815,565

Re: Static electricity

about those shocks i get them the worse when under a blanket i have which i think is acryllica & whenever my dogs(also have this)come 4 a pat i get shocks by touching them lots in a row just from one dog b4 they settle and i get to contact them undisturbed.i don't know where read this might even b here that some1 said 2 use copper wire & earth urself by wrapping round toe and put in buc water this really works 4 me.as far as atm do u think you maybe neutralise the signals by interrupting them with ur own frequency as interference?electrolytes are lacking in me it feels always no matter what i try energy drinks inc.these bugs r magnetic right and i read that when introduced to similar particles not only do they immed cling they have excess nitrogen bubbles surrounding them that grow even larger once united that's why we have lots more cracking going on they increase nitrogen gas bubbles the things that burst to cause 'cracking' sound.now last nite was sidetracked from responding bcause of penecillin creation doc. penecillin kills bacteria within 12hrs when taken every 4.it does this by eating through the cell wall weakening and attacking it. this has no nucleus thus not cell so ant'biotic resistant so i am wondering is there any possible opposite to penicillin working on reverse principals to this cause i'd b stuffed if this comp. wants to open any page today i keep getting ads instead 4 some reason.also i personally feel changing our freq of electrical wavelengths would result in being invaried until metal is extracted other thing has any1 noticed with some of particles/fibres when on say ur finger u cant blow awy because mag charge is stronger than ur breath no matter how hard u blow either have to wipe or use magnet? also from this doc i learned arguing is the best way to make progress, conflict is not bad for discoveries- so any1 whose point differs hugely- Argue it!!! it may very well be of use to us all.can't do any more harm then this thing has already done 2 the sufferers anyway, so worth considering speaking up. bye secret scientists!! keep up the goodness!i'm so impressed by u lot! and shocked!(get my joke!?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)