CureZone   Log On   Join
Static electricity

betta Views: 43,474
Published: 17 y

Static electricity

When I read in notalone's post about her experience with static electricity, and since I have noticed in the past that I had more than my share of static electricity, I thought I would google it. The shock from static electricity is caused by touching something with an unequal charge. It can cause dust adhesion. Which means it can make you magnetic to small particles. Small particles I suppose all have some charge. I wonder what the charge of morgs is - positive or negative. What would be the charge of a normal healthy human as compared to a weak human with a compromised immune system and weakened energy flow along most meridians?

Also, if anyone want to try an experiment, you could try this. On a day when you are easily getting shocks, raise your body's electricity by bending your fingers and rubbing your finger nails together, back and forth that is, for about a minute. When you are done, you should be able to feel electricity flowing up through your hands into your body. Wait another minute or two, walk across the room and touch a door knob and see if you get a shock.

I don't know what all this means for sure yet, just in the hypothetical stage. I know that increasing your body's own electricity flow is very important to your well being, but I am thinking that there may be something more going on here, even if it's just that weakened electrical system draws foreign particles to the body. I am also wondering if heavy metal contamination might be part of it.

Any thoughts? Does anyone else notice receiving more than their share of static shocks?

Edit in: I just remembered something about the body's electrical system. Your body's electricity should be strong enough to emit a field that surrounds your body. If your electrical field is strong, and I am not sure about this part, it might even be able to repel things, very small things at least.

Betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)