CureZone   Log On   Join
Daughter With Fever (101 to 103) Hallucinating?

PheistyChick Views: 16,346
Published: 17 years ago

Daughter With Fever (101 to 103) Hallucinating?

My 8 year old daughter complained of her legs aching earlier today, and by this evening, she was complaining of a severe headache. She has been running a fever running between 101 - 103.4. Just recently, she woke up saying some bizarre things about a 'scary man standing over her' and told me 'not to throw' her. I asked her what she meant, and she just got more upset and started crying. (She's a dramatic little girl, but it's obvious that this is a little strange.) She was sleeping prior to this. Should I be concerned about the hallucinations accompanied by her symptoms? I think this is the flu (I had something similar a few days ago - bad headache, low-grade fever, but I took Colloidal Silver and went to bed, and the next day I felt not quite back to normal, but better. Today I'm fine.

What are the symptoms of meningitis? Should I be concerned? I haven't given her any tylenol or anything because I know that this can make the whole thing much worse. I gave her some Colloidal Silver when I knew she had a fever, and am trying to get her to drink water whenever she wakes up.

Any advice is very welcome. I'm a very worried mommy right now.

Thanks,

PheistyChick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)