CureZone   Log On   Join
Dang it, FF

wombat Views: 6,574
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 811,852

Dang it, FF

I just went shopping and was going to get some burdock(they didn't have any)! After our coversation on ferments and YOUR use of burdock, I'm gonna do an all-root kimchi. There's an international grocer I can check, so all is not lost. I've taken burdock in dried form lots(essiac & other teas, I'm having some RIGHT NOW!) but never had the fresh...I can't wait:)

Anyway, on the monotomic stuff...so, like everything else, these elements are available in foods? And what did this stuff do to your aura & how did you know? Did you see it or did someone tell you?

This stuff has my curiousity piqued. Kind like the superhighway to enlightenment or something, although I do know in my heart that there really ain't no such thing.

Oh, BTW, I tried to get hemp butter as well(nope). So I'm gonna see if I can make it. I DO have hemp oil, and am well-versed in the wonders of emulsification. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)