CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The right and the wrong, the truth and the opinion, the real and the false...

grzbear Views: 2,379
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 804,629

Re: The right and the wrong, the truth and the opinion, the real and the false...

Put one foot in front of the other...

"I'm just confused!"

I have been too at times, and might still have a little confusion here and there; you are not alone...

"How is one to pick the right path, how is one to follow it to completion whilst trying to live a life within society? Without totally abandoning all my friends who drink and eat burgers but who I love and couldnt do without?"

Put one foot in front of the other... At times, I make concessions to social endeavors for my own and family's "health". But I have been on this road for a few years now and I hardly attend a social function where MY friends have not put out the raw and\or healthy food options for me, so they are making concessions too :-)

"I cant follow the ideas of any one person I dont think, but I cant walk my own path?! What am I supposed to do?"

You must walk your own path. I have incorporated a little of this and a little of that into my health regimen. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, that is what we must all do. Find what works, resonates with you and do it. If you get results, remember and learn... if you do not, remember, so that you do not move that direction again, and move on.

"How did those who have chosen a path towards health pick their tutors?"

When the student is ready the teacher will appear. Are you ready? It IS quite by accident really; and then again NOT...

"When did they decide whose knowledge would and could work for them?"

After self experimentation, giving it a fair and realistic run. I find that far too many people seem to try something for a few days or even a few weeks and give up due to no effect OR an effect that makes them feel worse, which could in fact be a healing reaction. This is what I hate to see the most as the individual may be passing up on a real healing course. Of course if the reaction is too strong the sensible thing to do would be to back off of the protocol a little and see what happens first before abandoning it altogether.

"Within the boundaries of money, accessibility or intergration into existing lifetyle?"

This is a difficult question... I would work diligently on changing diet first as I have done, and am still doing. This may cost more initially in "purchase" price and\or labor, HOWEVER, it will save you gobs in the long run (no doctor bills, no sick time) and reward you with good health.

Outside of the cleanses, diet change is the single most important step that all too many people stumble with. My diet is not perfect and as I said, I do make occasional concessions, however have not been sick in over 2 years and hope to keep it that way.

Many here will tell you, let your food be your medicine and I concur. Be sure to plant, harvest, and\or buy the highest quality foods you can find, your mind, body, and soul will all thank you with a revitalized life and awareness. Eat healthy fats, natural sugars, and real salts and you will go far.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)