CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What, Exactly, Is Going On?

hopinso Views: 3,297
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 801,112

Re: What, Exactly, Is Going On?

Why are you so obsessed with two letters? If the advice the man gives seems reasonable, then follow it; if it does not resonate, then ignore it. This whole anti-Dennis Hardy thing makes absolutely no sense at all. If you don't like him ignore him. The man was being attacked and criticized before he ever made his first post here on Curezone. Fortunately, a moderator got rid of those offensive and unwelcoming posts.

Any of us could go out to different websites and pick up all kinds of degrees and even get ordained as preachers and it would not change who we are one iota; all we would have is a string of letters after our names. Dr. Hardy seems very knowledgeable to me; and he did have some real education whether it was on campus or not. I did not find any errors in his posts about herbs. I do not know enough about homeopathy to judge his recommendations there. Still, it is obvious that no matter where he studied, he is well educated on the subject. Why not focus on that aspect, or simply ignore him? Is there another reason some of you are constantly attacking his credentials? Did Moreless or another forum owner put you up to this? I have never seen such a negative reaction to a forum owner, not even Moreless got such rude treatment until he started attacking those who did not agree with him. He just got tit for tat, but Dr. Hardy got attacked from the start.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)