CureZone   Log On   Join
What, Exactly, Is Going On?

hopinso Views: 4,112
Published: 18 y

What, Exactly, Is Going On?

OK-I admit I've not been spending a whole lot of time here. Frankly, Curezone is not much fun anymore, with all the jealously, power struggles, and infighting among forum owners, no less. This is hardly a place that is conducive to healing. Its more like staring at a car wreck and trying to see who is injured and dead.

What exactly did Dennis Hardy do to become the target of such poor treatment? First it seems like he was challenged and attacked by forum owners themselves, next the ardent followers joined in trying to totally discredit the man. Why? Why does this man threaten Moreless and MH and cause their followers to react in such an inappropriate way? Some of these same followers tend to go ballistic if there is any real or implied criticism of their man.

From what I have read here, Dr. Hardy did take the bait and started to respond to his attackers and critics in kind. I hated to hear that, but its very human to respond to constant insults, put downs, and implications of being less than upfront with similar accusations. I admit to being curious, but, in general applaud the moderators who risked harsh criticism themselves and hid the most ugly posts. We do not need to spread the venom and poison spouted by a handful of malcontents and infect the entire site.

For those who honestly believe that MH has the right answers for achieving perfect health, then stay on Barefoot's forum and learn from him. For those who believe that Moreless is the sole possessor of the ultimate truth, then follow his teaching and advice and ignore everyone but him.

However, for those who desire to learn and discover how to truly take responsibility for their health without blindly accepting and following one person, adapting to his viewpoints on everything from politics to religion to what to eat, then allow us the freedom to explore, ask questions and most of all, think for ourselves. I don't know much about Dennis Hardy, but, right now, he is the only true teacher of all the "experts". He has no hidden agenda, is not jealous, is generally respectful, at least to those who treat him with respect. There is no reason for the other "experts" and their followers to try so hard to discredit this person. If they don't like what he is trying to say, then stay away. Its that simple-really.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)