CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alfalfa REALLY WORKS!

coffee-cup Views: 13,831
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 796,368

Re: Alfalfa REALLY WORKS!

Hi Cschadler,

Thanks for your post. My question for you is what is the proportion of ground up alfalfa seeds, sunpowder laundry detergent, and color safe bleech do you add to your bath water and my wife wanted to ask you were you able to treat your hair and face with this process?

I find this treatment very interesting; the ingredients are very inexpensive and the process is quite simple. I have always felt that the real treatment for this disease(Morgellons) will come from the people infected and not from the CDC, doctors, or research scientists. My wife has Morgellons and she is very ready to try this remedy.

Again I want to thank Cschadler, and the original poster for their posts, but the comments that I am making now refers to the Morgellons site and those other people who have Morgellons. Why is this site so dead!! Awaile back I posted an article on some research that showed that most of people complaining of Morgellons also had the lyme spirochete; there was absolutely no comment. There were a lot of "Looky- Lues", but that is the extent of it. The people dealing with this disease needs feedback about what they have tried with rusults of what failed and what gave some benefit. It is true that the percentage of people with Morgellons is small based upon population figures but day to day negative impact of the disorder is stupendous, and the desperation that it causes should make this a very active site, but that is not true.

I just had a thought-maybe there might be very few Morgellon suffers still left out there; could it be that the lyme spirochete and the collembola parasite got together and ate these people up and their only remains is "dust on the wind".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)