CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alfalfa REALLY WORKS!

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Bythc Views: 12,482
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 800,857

Re: Alfalfa REALLY WORKS!

Sorry about your wife. I have all the wierd skin stuff. I've been to alot of doctors to no avail. I did have a culture that tested postive for pseudomonas oryzihabitans, but a sensitivity test was not performed. I was treated with lots and lots of cipro, IV and then eight weeks of oral. I don't think it helped. I was tested for lymes and don't have that. Here's what has helped me, epoms salts, spending alot of time in the ocean, also I go to a salt spring. Oil pulling, foot detox pads, drinking lots of water, cranberry juice, lots of vitamin C, E, A, B, MSM, caynenne pepper, probotics, goldenseal. Build the immune system. I grow as much herbs and veggies as I can. Sugar feeds it as well as refined flour. Good soap skin scrubing. Gentian voilet helps alot but you have to deal with the color. Liver cleanse. I get a little better everyday and sometime I get worse before I get better. Hope this helps good luck and health for the New Year

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.171 sec, (1)