CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very Frustrated

luvmyabs Views: 2,341
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 8,006

Re: Very Frustrated

I understand your frustration. I too had normal skin until just about 4 months ago. Every time I used the recommended "creams", it would calm down the patches that have grown all over my face and neck. Knowing that those "creams" are not healthy long term, I am searching for the root of the problem... something I believe to be internal. From what I have studied, these symptoms stem from different causes for each person. I just finished a liver flush, I'm in the process of doing a detox fast (I made the mistake and removed all of the mercury out of my teeth in just 1 month when it should have been spaced out), cleaning out my colon while adding good probiotics, avoiding any foods in the future that may aggrivate this (eg. dairy foods from what I have read... it's different foods for different folks), planning to do a yeast cleanse and a parasite cleanse. I think that about covers it. I try to stay away from the doctors since most of them are trained to treat our symptoms and not get to the root of the problem.

The people in curezone are very helpful. Feel free to ask lots of questions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)