CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Men - Have you ever had an orgasm w/ no ejaculation?

finallyfaith Views: 4,965
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 796,142

Re: Men - Have you ever had an orgasm w/ no ejaculation?

okay thanks for that link, in his book he never mentions anything at all about his youth or his religious orientation, its strictly about the teachings andmethods. so that is the first i knew about his christian upbringing, i find that very fascinating. also, he doesn't say people will be immortal, he says that immortality is an awareness of spirit beyond the body, of the spirit in its different incarnations. he does not teach that we can achieve physical immortality in this body, those who say he teaches this are mistaken.

as for steiner, i agree, his writings are less that thrilling. however, both montessori and waldord were both students of his and he inspired them to start their respective alternative education systems. i know kids in montesorris schools, sure its not perfect but its WAY better than the public schools which are turning out kids who cant do basic math.

also, he developed biodynamic farming, which was a precursor to modern day organic farming principals. his legacy extends far beyond just his writings, don't judge him on just one book you read.

now - cayce. he was a great medical intuitive, but a horrible predictionist. he had lots of very specific predictions about the 70's 80's and 90's that most definitely did not come true. but his medical advice is right on for the most part.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)