CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Men - Have you ever had an cllmax w/ no ejaculation?

Views: 6,379
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 794,240

Re: Men - Have you ever had an cllmax w/ no ejaculation?

I've read quite a bit on the subject, and me thinks that it's the biggest load of garbage ever created in sexual literature.

The only way an cllmax is w/o ejaculation is when either there is no cllmax, or when the semen is directed back up the urethra and into the bladder - not a healthy condition. And I remember reading somewhere that that's what those texts from far east refer to - sort of an cllmax without ejaculation, but in reality the ejaculation is happening only in the wrong place.

Saying that a man looses his energy or whatever through semen, is also garbage, as there is not much of anything in there. The whole volume of ejaculate is less then a level teaspoon. How many nutrients can one fit into such a small volume?

If ejaculation was really bad for us, we wouldn't be procreating in such a way. One could argue that even sweating or urinating is bad for us as it releases necessary water... same thing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)