CureZone   Log On   Join
night sweats are back

moondance722 Views: 6,670
Published: 18 y

night sweats are back

So, I'm a 31 yr old female. I had a very severe case of Agoraphobia, along with social anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD for quite some time. Over 2 yrs of meds helped ALOT, but started getting really bad and gross night sweats. I felt I could wean myself off the meds since I had figured out how all the anxiety worked and be ok with out the meds...which I did succesfully. I have been off meds for about a year now doing great. I decided to start cleansing. I have done 2 very successful Master Cleansers 21 days each and working up to my 3rd liver flush. I am on Oxypowder at the moment which I have just gotten the dosage right so my first day was yesterday. I'm also dry skin brushing, don't know if I need to tell you that or not, but getting it all out there for some opinions. After my next Liver Flush I plan on parasite cleansing and then just keeping up with the Liver Flushing. I will be buying a juicer just after Xmas for a good long rebuilding phase. About a week ago my night sweats came back, I'm taking NO pills. well the Oxy, but that's it. It's always cool when I lay down then I wake up throughout the night soaked and smelly (I eat ALOT of garlic) and hot and cold cause I'm sweaty, then when I awake in the morning, the pain in my lower back is almost unbearable for a good couple of hrs till I drink a bottle of water and have my apple juice. But it seems that as soon as I fall asleep the sweating begins. Why is it suddenly coming back? Anything I can do, I can't stand it, it's really a pain to hhave to get up with al this pain and walk down 3 stories of stairs to wash sheets every morning before my workout and it just feels gross.

ANy help would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Jenni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)