CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: night sweats are back

moondance722 Views: 5,964
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 795,369

Re: night sweats are back

actualy, come to think of it, I just stared my cycle e few days ago, but wasn't thinking of it because the clesning has rid me of my cramp pain that used to have me on loricets they were so bad. But yes that makes sense also...THANK YOU.

Jenni

PS...my doc, who I only saw for a physical for my insurance, has asked me to take birth control pills...Ortho tri-cyclen...would that be a bad idea? She wants to se if that works before she checks for endo metreosis and surgery. I told her NO pain pills or any pils for that matter, but she still wants me to try the B/C pills. Oddly, though she was very impressed with the fact that I was on my 19th day of The Master Cleanser when I went for a first visit with her, she said it would do me good?!!?? I wil stick with her, but for emergencies and Gyno stuff only, as I'm sure it's rare for a doc to support The Master Cleanser .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)