CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More questions for you Ozoneman.

ozoneman Views: 2,732
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 795,055

Re: More questions for you Ozoneman.

Hi dbb
you've got me stumped on that question. I can't easily give you a definitive answer because it depends on many variables like temperature of water, mineral and type of mineral content in the water, the ozonator used, the contentration of ozone, time of ozonation and so on and so forth. A medical generator putting out 120 gamma from pure oxygen is going to saturate more ozone in the same amount of water in less time than any air fed generator. The only definitive way to compare the two would be with an ORP meter (oxidation reduction potential) These are meters which measure the amount of dissolved nascent oxygen in water. I don't have one or I'd do the test for you.
From a strictly unscientific personal guestimate, I would say that a glass of chilled and highly ozonated water made with an air fed generator would take on as much ozone as the equivalent of 8 to 12 drops 35% H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) and of course you know it is without the nasty taste of H2O2.
Just a guess
cheers,
paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)