CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More questions for you Ozoneman.

ozoneman Views: 2,957
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 794,238

Re: More questions for you Ozoneman.

Hi Cyane
I'll answer your questions point for point

---1) For drinking Ozonated water, what is the approximate time Ozone lasts in the water before it dissipates?---
Scientists tell us 20 minutes, but if kept closed and refrigerated, I say up to 24 hours. Water is still more potent when drank freshly ozonated

-----2) How far into your body does the Ozone reach, for removal of all toxins? Will it reach the important organs for cleansing like the Liver, Kidneys and the entire Colon?-----
I guess that depends what the ozone is oxidizing along the way. Ozone will go where it's needed first. If there's h-pylori in the stomach, then it will probably not make it past the stomach until the h-pylori is eliminated, then if the small intestine is full of bad bugs and toxins, it won't make it any farther than that until those problems are eliminated and so and so on until it reaches the entire body through the blood.

-----3) For Ozone Air Purifiers, what are safe levels (mg/h) to breathe 24/7? I saw an interesting one on your website, for example the "Air Purifier Ozone / Ionizer". What do you recommend is best for my bedroom to be ran 24/7, which is average sized? Also, there is another Air filter by Surround Air that I'd like to use with it, is it ok to use both together?----
According to the EPA the safe level for ozone 24/7 is .04 ppm. also according to them, a safe 8 hour exposure is .08 ppm. I suggest you be the judge of that, because I do not agree with the EPA, but that's just my preference. The Model 308 you saw on the website is fully adjustable so you can choose your level of ozone output. The surround air looks OK. it looks like a good unit to get particles out of the air. My only concern is the UV bulb that would have to be recycled responsibly when it needs to be replaced because it contains mercury.
hope this helps
Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)