CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ....

Grlchatterbox Views: 2,304
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 792,335

Re: ....

I get the same response as well. I asked my mom and sister if I had bb and they told me no. I think in the last year it has gotten extremely bad though. When people talk to me they hold their nose or stand back. Even my mom and sister do it... but nope they still won't come right out and say you have bb. I think like the other poster said... its been going on so long they just think there is nothing you can do about it.. so why bother telling you how bad your breath really is if it is only going to upset you more... and yes it would upset me but at the same time it would be beneficial because i am tired of going out in public and people making comments or holding their nose when they talk to me... i want my family to be honest w/me.. it drives me crazy that they can't just come right out and say it... my dad on the other hand.. well he has no problem.. he tells me I have buzzard breath.. haha.. so yeah i know my breath stinks... like i said in my last post.. this is destroying my life..i have quit my job, stopped going to school... i'm just wasting away...i can't go or do anything... i am becoming very depressed.. my life really isn't worth living if i can't even say hello to people or go out in public to buy groceries or shop at the mall... yes i brush/floss blah blah blah..so don't suggest those things... thank you!!... i have really really bad post nasal drip...i can feel mucus dripping down the back of my throat constantly... i don't know what i can do to make it stop... i've tried everything!! family thinks i'm nuts.. and because of my current state i think that is why my mom and sister refuse to say anything negative abt my bb... they don't want me to go even more crazy or become more depressed but... it would really just be helpful and better if they told me the truth...i can't stand it that they lie to my face... i'm 23 years old and i want a normal life......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)