CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ....

Views: 2,420
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 790,710

Re: ....

"i encourage all of you to be bold and ask a friend or family member "do i stink?" and see what they say. if they say no, then hell, believe them!!! why drive ourselves freakin nuts!?!"

Let me tell you why.

What keeps people sane is constant feedback from our surrounding that tells us if our point of view is on the right track or skewed into wrong direction. Why? Cause we are sociable people. We like to be surrounded with other people. And we care if our perception, perspective and rationalization IS so to say 'right'.

Having one perception, one perspective or whatever you wanna call that, in contrast/opposite to feedback that we get from the world makes you question your judgment. Choosing to believe something that every sense of your body is saying differently doesn't do me any favors, actually it tells me Im insane.

Only a very stupid/ignorant person could live in such a fake/fantasy world.
As I see most of people here are not like that.

I got same answer from my friend and my mum. I dont have a bad breath. Yet so many times I could see on their faces how offensive my breath was. I think they dont know how to cope with saying... yes you do have a bad breath cause they know us for long time and they know we cant get rid of it. What they dont know is they are making us crazy - its similar to some brain washing techniques where end result is insane person.

Just my two cents

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)