CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder problems and depression (SAD)

Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
hanna Views: 8,515
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 792,897

Re: Gallbladder problems and depression (SAD)

I am getting somewhat forgetful, since in the last year I have been reading so much different information. Not old age :), just overload they say nowadays.

Reason for flushing 1" gallstone stuck in neck, inflammed gallbladder, the wall was 42mm instead of 3 mm. Pain upper back, indigestion, pain in lower front right (intestine, reflex point for the gallbladder) after eating. Came home from surgeon and jumped into the flush, luckily I just had learned to use the computer.
After 1st flush the sinus pain was unbearable. Since I wanted Antibiotics for my inflammation, called the doctor (did not tell him about the flush), he thought my pain was strange and I should come in for a brain scan. I did not go.
I don't know if I had this pain for other flushes. In the next few months all the pain in my body disappeared, knees, hip, arms. Found out it was allergy season, but realized I had not noticed it. It is funny you know that you have pains and allergies but then don't know that they are gone.

After about 3 months I had boxes full of supplements and lots of different oils, that I started gaining weight. Of course I believed everybody and did not know there are a lot of different protocols.

I went back what I call basics and followed Andreas Moritz , no supplements, but improved lifestyle.

After 8 months I went back for an ultrasound the stone was now free floating (same size), inflammation gone and the wall back to normal 3 mm.
Kept flushing, did not get many stones out, but I was feeling fine, no symptoms. In that time when I saw Andreas he said as long as I stayed on prescription or over the counter drugs I would be keeping making new stones. So in the next month I dropped all my medications, I think I wrote them in my message above.
May be 1 year after I finally had my 3x in a row stone free flushes.
In Dec'05 I added urine therapy and that cleared my head even more.

So here I am still with my stone, after using for months all kinds of softeners, but the stone never changed size. I skip the US this year but I have an appointment for next June. I know I still have the stone, when I feel sluggish or have some upper back pain (no trouble with food) I do a flush and feel like new.
Now when I do a flush I often have some green peas again, but I don't give them a chance to become bigger and calcified.

Now I am looking more into things for general health which are easy.

My main reason for answering posts is, that I want people to know that there are many protocols and I won't them to end up with boxes of supplements. At that time I felt cheated and a lot of people have had the same problem I learned later.

So my suggestion is keep reading do one thing at a time, so you know what works for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (2)